Tuesday 5 July 2016

Locked Away

Is it even possible to fall in love in this current massacre? Everyone is having a hard time working to survive this shift. Living in small cabins after a huge apocalypse changes people's life and perspective so much. And being a so called bartender doesn't give u any advantages as well besides you get to live in this cabin for free with food being catered to everyone on this place. "They are performing again!! Whoops!" Some girls were rushing towards the mini stage where the so call band is performing. Either u perform, serve, wash dish,everyone here had to do a job to be able to live of in a conspicuously spaced cabin. It only fits a bed, a wardrobe and a small toilet. Well no luxury suites even for the riches. "Who's performing today?" Amanda asked, she's not really permanent staff but she comes and goes. "It's baekhyun and Chanyeol," I told her. "Ohhh~ your hot stuff is performing?" "Manda, he's not my hot stuffs for heavens sake," I whined at her. "I can tell by the way you guys just look at each other El, that he's in to you," "He's totally not. He's just a friend," I protested. Though in reality my heart does skips a beat whenever I talked to him or walk pass him to serve the guest,when our skins caress each other while sitting and chatting. I do know the stares I've been getting from him. I do know sometimes he follows me quietly till I reach my cabin and I do know he sings at me sometimes. "What do u think of the performance today?" Chanyeol asked while I served him his beer. "Do I have to tell u guys this every single time you two perform?" I cross my hands and frown at them. I sighed at their childishness sometimes. "Baekhyun came up with the lyrics this time and I composed the music. It was a original piece," Chanyeol exclaimed. I looked at Baekhyun at raised my eyebrows. "I'm the god of lyricist," He was trying to joke it off but it came like a show off. "Show off," I mumbled but damn he looks so so, can I touch that lips of him? Quickly dumping that thoughts I continued to serve the other guests. Three of us are having dinner later so they are waiting for me to end my shift. I was walking with the two after dinner when Chanyeol's cabin reached, he went in. We greeted each other goodbyes and baekhyun told me he will accompany me till my cabin. I told him sure. Awkward. I cleared my throat to construct a sentence when I was interrupted by him pulling me into a corner of the walkway. He perfectly knows no one will walk in here. I was so surprised that I squealed and I could feel my whole body was pulsating like it just ran a 100m sprint. He cornered me onto the wall and caged me with both his hands at my side. Staring into my eyes so deeply that I couldn't take it off either. "Shhhh," was the only word he told me and the next this I know his lips was on mine. Goosebumps ran all over me but my instinct responded. It responded by giving him the kiss he gave me. My lips parted, I was breathing unsteadily. "Are you even breathing?" He asked me teasing near my cheek. I tried to push him away from my body but he was too strong and my legs were giving away. He chuckled and stared at my face. Smiling, he caressed my skin. From my forehead down to my nose and slowly to my lips. "Close your eyes," he told me and I did after blinking several time. His breath was hitting my skin. It's like an act of electrocution. Slowly I feel his lips closing in to mine. This time it was really slow. His smooth soft lips were moving. My hands were contemplating on moving or not to. But I guess my brain just shuts it system and before I could realise it, one of my hand was on his jawline and one was behind his neck pulling and feeling his hair. A small groaned escaped me and I choked in surprised. He chuckled at it. I bet my whole face is flushed right now. "I think I got to be going in" I managed to whisper. He finally let go of his cage around me and backed a little. I stood straight from my leaning position and stared at him. "Go on," he said. I moved out from the corner and into the small walkway to my cabin and unlocked it. He was still at the corner watching me till I went in. I shut myself in and my legs got weaker and I slid down behind my door. What did just happened just now? Did we just kissed? What was that even meant to be? What will happen from now on? So many questions but sleep took over.
"Ya chanyeol! That's wrong! Don't you even know how to mix the flour?" We were in cooking class because it was on of our free days and the three of us decided to take a toll n try some cooking lessons offered by the mothers in here. Chanyeol and I luckily got group together for a pair cooking while baekhyun was paired with another guy. And I could feel the jealousy rising from baekhyun because it was not him being paired with me. That side of him just gives me on that he was kind of possessive of his so called girlfriend. Yes we have been dating for 2 weeks now and there was a lot of kissings. Chanyeol knows but he was also teasing his friend. After the end of the session Chanyeol bid is bye because he had to head somewhere. So baekhyun and I was walking around the walkway that was designated to be like a mini park surrounding our cabins. I was heading towards to my cabins turn when baekhyun slowed down his pace and fell behind me. "Aish you scared me!" When I felt two strong arms were hugging be from behind. He laughed it off and suddenly became quiet. "Anything?" I asked. He just shook his head and buried his face into the back of my neck. "Can I sleep with you today?" He slowly asked. "Baekhyun, not today. Please?" He's been asking for the pass two weeks but I keep denying him. I'm not really sure if I'm ready to let him sleep with me. But I do know I really want him to be mine. He pouted but he was understanding and I'm glad he didn't push me either. "When you are ready ok?" He said in his low voice and I nodded. He kissed the back of my neck and let me go. I turned to face him and kissed him goodbye.
Morning with alarm clocks are always the worst of worse. I took of to my toilet to wash myself with a towel around me. Right after I stepped out of my toilet, I heard a knock. Who's this in this freaking early morning?! "Who's that?" The person didn't answer but my door knob twisted. All the sudden I rushed towards the door realizing I didn't lock my door shit! And It was too late. And came in the overprotective bf of mine. "You really should lock ur damn door El, if you don't want some weirdoes inside your cabin," "Ya you, you-," reality hit me that I'm only wearing a piece of towel around my body. Holy shit. Then only did he realise he was also staring at me in surprise. "You didn't answer me!" "That's not important," He said and pulled me towards the door. I leaned onto the door and

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Author's Note: Well, I wrote this while I was at my workplace out of boredom and had to stop it halfway because I had to continue my work. Hahaha. So the half hanging story. :P )

1 comment:

  1. They should continue into the bushes from the kiss. Almost thought it was smut. Add in the bra removing next time ;)

    ReplyDelete